Why did I decide to become an attorney?
The notion of public service was instilled in me at an early age, along with the need to the treat each and every individual with respect and fairness.
What is it like working with me?
I'm meticulously detail-oriented. I am someone who refuses to let anything slip through the cracks, and will often dive into all aspects of your situation to ensure I'm the most prepared person in the courtroom. As a litigator, you'll find that I'm cool under pressure and incredibly persuasive.
I focus on:
- Criminal defense
- DUI and drug offenses
- Personal injury
- South Carolina (1991)
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina (1991)
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- University of South Carolina School of Law, South Carolina (J.D.)
- Duke University, North Carolina (B.A.)
Outside of work I enjoy:
Anything having to do with Duke sports. I'm also an avid trivia hound--I love to write questions and host events. Most of all, I am a single father who enjoys making the most of my time with my kids.